AEM 8 Channel Twin Fire Ignition Module
- Works with coil-on-plug and distributed spark systems.
- Exclusive Twin-Fire technology uses independently-firing twin capacitors to store energy independently for two distinct spark events.
- Twin-Cap spark events are at full energy and can be simultaneous.
- 540v primary/54,000v secondary voltage energy.
- Smallest (5.5” x 4.625” x 1.375”) and lightest (1.5lbs) CDI on the market.
AEM’s digital multi-channel Twin-Fire Ignition is the lightest, smallest, and most cost-effective ignition module on the market. This unit is available in four- and eight-channel configurations work with O.E.M. coil-on-plug and distributed spark systems, and is ideal for race applications that utilize aftermarket stand-alone engine management systems.
Our Twin Fire Ignition module is the only capacitive discharge ignition system available with dual capacitors. This enables the Twin-Fire to produce more spark energy and voltage per spark than any other available capacitive discharge ignition unit. AEM’s exclusive Twin-Cap technology stores the energy for two distinct spark events and allows for full energy for each individual plug, including high-rpm V8 race engines, and even on rotary race engines utilizing separate leading and trailing ignition maps.