JBL Stadium 2
2-channel car amplifier — 100 watts RMS x 2
Power delivered in style
Amp technology has come a long way since a powerful 2-channel amp would take up half of your trunk. JBL's Stadium 2 two-channel car amplifier can deliver 100 watts RMS per channel to your front speakers — serious power from a compact chassis that fits easily into most vehicles. Or, you can power a subwoofer with up to 240 watts RMS from the amp's bridged channels. The variable high- and low-pass filter optimizes the amp's output to your speakers or subs, increasing the efficiency of the system.
You can use this amp's preamp outputs to connect to a subwoofer amp, like the Stadium 600 or Stadium 1000, so your system will have plenty of low-end punch — a remote output connection on this amp will even turn on your sub amp. The Stadium 2 can accept low- or speaker-level inputs so it'll work in almost any system, and JBL includes RCA-to-speaker wire adapters for your convenience. They've also included their proprietary electrical anti-rotational locking (E.A.R.L.) ground terminal, for a more conductive and secure ground connection for the amplifier.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 120 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 240 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- or low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- E.A.R.L. ground terminal included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- dimensions: 8-7/8"W x 1-3/4"H x 7"D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.