Roadshine RS907, RS912, RS9A28 165/65 R14
Outside strong blocks design enables the tyre to follow the road's surface more closely, helps to reduce blocks deformation while speed cornering and enhances steering precision & better grip. Inside wide rib, grooves ensure effective water dispersion.
Sequential blocks design improves tread rib hardness, enhances braking performance. Wide rib grooves effectively remove water, provides shorter braking
distances and safer handling on wet roads. Racing compound technology provides superior grip performance on wet road surfaces.
- The new formula reduces 30%-40% of rolling resistance, decreases fuel consumption and CO2 emission load. Wide tread design increase the road contact area,
- maintains a safe ride and enhances wear-resisting performance. High ratio straight main sipes design effectively reduces rolling resistance and noise,
- perfectly combines environmental protection with comfort. Pitching sequence shoulder blocks design shows outstanding control at high speed. Perfect distribution of lug type pattern with thin sipes in the tread enhances traction on wet roads.
- Tread pattern design. Perfect braking grip power on snow/ice road conditions provided by directional pattern and studdable design.
- Supper braking power. 6% widened tread design offers an even landing area, improves braking and wear-resistant performance on snow/ice terrain.
- Super silica compound. All new winter silica compounded tread provides supper grip power on wet ground and less rolling resistance.
- Excellent Drainage performance. “V” groove design delivers perfect water drainage performance when the snow melts, offer safer and more stable driving.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.