RAVENOL MOTOBIKE 4-T ESTER SAE 10W40
APPROVALS: JASO MA2 T903:2016 (M049RAV175)
RECOMMENDATION: Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Moto-Guzzi, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40 is a future-oriented engine oil which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes. It provides a fuel saving operation of the engines. Because of its synthetic components and a balanced innovative additivation it is suitable for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings.
With RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40a solid and high loadable engine oil was developed. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40fulfils the high tech demands of the latest powerful engine generation.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40 is suitable as a high performance low friction engine oil for all motorbikes in case the specification SAE 10W-40 JASO MA/MA2 is requested.
- a quick lubrication of the engine
- a low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against sludge accumulation, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials