The BUZZYBEE H2+2 is a very simple design, strong, secure and the best value for your money.
The BUZZYBEE H2+2 offers the possibility to be used as a 2 bike or a 4 bike carrier
Key features of the BUZZYBEE H2+2
Assembly: Even though it is not assembled, BUZZYBEE H2+2 is very easy to put together: assemble the wheel support frame to the base using 8 screws, slide in the plastic wheel supports, fit the rack to the hitch receiver using the supplied wrench and you are ready to go!
- The wheel holders will accommodate most wheelbases (not tandem!), even small children’s bikes. Check technical data below
- The long rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZYBEE H2+2 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber bike frame pads and high resistance straps hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 60kg (132lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- The down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
Other features and basic specifications
- The BUZZYBEE H2+2 sits high on the hitch, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps
- The rack locks to the car using our special threaded locking hitch pin
- Dimensions: 88cm wide x 110cm deep
- Weight: 17kg (37.4lbs)
- Reflective red stickers on the wheel supports
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. The whole carrier looks and feels like the class act it is. All tools you might need are provided.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a tow bar carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall – which happens!
- Not suitable for trailers, campers, or RVs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.