The BUZZRACER H2 is a very simple product with all the main features needed to carry a regular bike: tilting, locking, folding.
The BUZZRACER H2 is very compact and light with a weight of 11.3kg (24.9lbs)!
Very compact geometry but fits most bike sizes!
Key features of the BUZZRACER H2
Assembly: Even though it is not assembled, BUZZRACER H2 is very easy to put together: assemble the wheel support frame to the base using 4 screws, slide in the plastic wheel supports, fit the rack to the hitch receiver using the supplied wrench and you are ready to go!
- The wheel holders will accommodate most wheelbases (not tandem!), even small children’s bikes. Check technical data below
- The long rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZRACER H2 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber-padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and, again using rubber-padded straps, they hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 40kg (88lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- The down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
- There is a built-in locking cable to secure your bikes; as usual with cable locks, it’s a deterrent only.
Other features and basic specifications
- The BUZZRACER H2 sits high on the hitch, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- It easily tilts down for trunk access with bikes on
- Dimensions: 88cm wide x 83cm deep
- Weight: 11.3kg (24.9lbs)
- Reflective red stickers on the wheel supports
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. The whole carrier looks and feels like the class act it is. All tools you might need are provided.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a tow bar carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall – which happens!
- Not suitable for trailers, campers, or RVs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.