HEAVY DUTY BOTTLE & SPRAYER
If you’re a professional detailer or hardcore enthusiast who mixes and dilutes chemicals from gallon jugs, you’re going to need some Secondary Container Dilution Bottles. These heavy duty detailing bottles with natural sprayer heads hold and spray 16 ounces of your favorite detailing chemicals.
Use This To:
- Dilute bulk products and save money
- Mix and blend your own custom-strength chemical
- Spray maximum coverage with minimal product
- Take on any detailing job anywhere, anytime
- Keep up on extra-long details
Crystal Clear for Faster Detailing
Chemical Guys Secondary Container Bottles are clear for easy identification and level checks. One glance, and you can instantly know what’s inside, and how much is left. But cover all your bases: are you picking up a bottle of water, or wheel acid? Your day will go either really well, or terribly depending on the answer to that question! If there’s ever any chance of confusion between similar-looking products, we printed every bottle with labels for product names, dilution ratios, and hazard communication. Write directly on the label with your trusty marker or felt-tip pen to take away any guesswork for you, your employees, or friends and family who help you detail and clean.
Hazard Communication for Safer Detailing
Chemical Guys believes in effective, responsible, and safe detailing practices, so that’s why we’ve jumped on board the UN’s Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) standard ahead of schedule. This system effectively communicates important chemical information regarding specific hazards, precautions, and contents you need to know before you start using any product.
How to Use:
- Unscrew sprayer head and fill the bottle with your preferred detailing cleaner, degreaser, or detail spray.
- Use the pre-marked dilution ratio levels on the bottle to mix chemical with water for the perfect amount of cleaning strength.
- Reattach sprayer head and shake bottle to mix solution.
- Squeeze trigger and foam product over the workpiece.
- Adjust the sprayer nozzle for precise foam thickness control as needed.