TOTAL INTERIOR CLEANER AND PROTECTANT
Total Interior is the one product that cleans and protects virtually any car interior surface! Simply mist and wipe for professional cleaning results everywhere, from the dashboard to glass and more!
Use Total Interior For:
- Save time and money with one do-it-all product
- Simplify your detailing arsenal
- Keep your interior fresh, clean, and new
- Clean without worrying about damaging surfaces
- Gently clean and protect nav and touch screens
One Solution For All Surfaces
Rather than use separate cleaners for leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet, cloth, glass, and wood, Chemical Guys developed Total Interior. With just one product, you can now clean and protect virtually all interior surfaces to remove layers of dirt, grime, debris, fingerprints, grease, and oils. The gentle formula won’t stain, streak on glass, or change the feel or texture of upholstery or carpets.
Mist On, Wipe Off
The unique formula is also blended with UV blockers that help shield interior car parts from harsh sunlight to help prevent cracking and fading on hard plastics. The premium formula wipes clean, finishes residue free, and leaves no greasy or oily feel or look behind. Total Interior Cleaner does not add extra gloss or shine; it only restores the stock appearance to the cleaned part.
How To use:
- Always test surface area first.
- Spray Total Interior Cleaner & Protectant on dirty surfaces.
- Wipe up dirt, grime, and contamination with a microfiber towel or agitate filth from cloth, carpet, or upholstery with a soft brush.
- Buff away streaks or blot fabrics dry and with a separate clean microfiber towel.
- Mist product directly into cleaning towel to avoid overspray.
- For GPS, LCD, clear plastics, navigation screens, and electronics mist product directly onto microfiber towel to avoid overspray.
- Alert: All aftermarket tint films are different and may react differently to chemical applications. As always, we recommend testing this product in a small, inconspicuous area before first use on aftermarket tint films.