ADOS UHS Ultra High Strength Aerosol Adhesive
A convenient, easy way to achieve strong permanent bonds on a wide variety of surfaces
ADOS UHS is an ultra-high strength contact adhesive that gives an immediate and permanent bond on a wide variety of surfaces. It is formulated to give low soak, cure fast, dry clear and be non-staining.
It has a high heat resistance and is suitable on porous and non-porous surfaces making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, where permanent, high-strength bonds are essential. ADOS UHS uses a unique resin system making it resistant to breakdown from plasticizer migration.
ADOS UHS aerosol is fitted with a variable nozzle, which allows controlled, accurate spraying, reducing product wastage and limiting over-spray.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra High Strength – Instant Permanent Contact Bond
- High Heat Resistance – Up to 75°C
- Plasticizer Safe – Resistant to breakdown from plasticizer migration
- Easy to Use – No clamping required
- Variable Nozzle – Allows controlled, accurate spraying and a variable spray width
- Bonding porous & non-porous surfaces
- Wood, metal, concrete, flooring (cork tiles, carpet, linoleum, hardwood, laminate),
some plastics, particleboard, foam
- It is not suitable for use on polystyrene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.