CRC Clear Urethane Seal Coat
Urethane Based Insulating Coating For Electrical/Electronic Applications
CRC Clear Urethane Seal Coat provides a stable single component polyurethane coating for electrical and electronic applications. It dries fast, adheres well and forms a hard, durable, flexible and non-conductive film for electrical motor windings and armature coils.
Due to chemical cross-linking reactions occurring after the drying stage, CRC Clear Urethane Seal Coat seals out water and moisture and is resistant to shock, abrasion, salt air and aggressive chemical atmospheres.
The clear coloration allows for visual inspection and is ideal when a see-through coating is required.
There is no mixing, no clean-up, no excessive waste. It is easy to apply and saves time and labor.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required. No cleanup
- High di-electric strength – Ideal for electrical/electronics applications
- Environmental and mechanical protection – To significantly extend product life
- Wide Temperature Range – Up to 100°C
- Fast-drying – 15-30 minutes to handle, full cure in 72 hours
- Aerosol – Easy application, no clean up required
- Corrosion Resistance – Up to 2 years outdoors
- Insulating coating – Electric motor windings, armature coils, commutator ends, stator coils, terminals, housings, transformer ends, bus bars, solenoids, cables and wires, printed circuit boards
- Coating for components exposed to atmospheric effects – Terminal strips, screw connections, switch boxes
- Protecting components from condensation and moisture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.