CRC Food Grade CO Contact Cleaner
Evaporating Precision Cleaner For Electrical And Electronic Equipment
CRC Food Grade CO Contact Cleaner is an evaporating precision cleaner designed to remove light contaminants from electrical and electronic equipment in the food industry. It removes light oils, dust, dirt and finger prints from electrical connectors, printed circuit boards, relays, switches, scales, timers and other equipment. It evaporates quickly, leaves no residue and is safe to use on all plastics. Regular use will help prevent electrical failures, increase performance and prolong equipment life.
MPI C22. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact.
Features & Benefits
- Leaves No Residue – Prevents harmful build-up on equipment and eliminates wiping and rinsing
- Fast Evaporation – Minimizes downtime
- Plastic Safe – Allows one product to be used in all applications without risk of costly damage to sensitive modern plastics
- Contains no lubricants
- 360 degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, non-staining, colourless, low odour
- MPI Approved C22
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- For cleaning and degreasing electronic and electrical components such as connectors, terminals, plugs, jacks, printed circuit boards, switchboards, potentiometers, laboratory and test equipment used in food processing and other clean environments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.