CRC Food Grade Machine Oil
Highly Refined Machine Oil
CRC Food Grade Machine Oil is a highly refined machine oil engineered to provide exceptional lubrication characteristics and high levels of wear and corrosion protection. For use in circulation systems lubricating gears and bearings on all food processing equipment.
Temperature range from -20°C to +150°C (continuous), +170°C (intermittent). MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact. NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent wear protection – Improved gear and bearing performance
- Ongoing protection against corrosion
- Non-silicone – Will not harm paint, plastic or wood surfaces. Easier clean-up and removal of excess oil. Allows treated surfaces to be repainted
- High Flash Point – Provides increased user safety
- 360-degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, colorless, odourless, tasteless
- Temperature Range – Effective from -20°C to +150°C (continuous), +170°C (intermittent)
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact
- Meets FDA Regulations 21 CFR 172.878; 21 CFR 178.3620; and 21 CFR 573.680 for incidental food contact
- Recommended for use on all food processing and handling equipment directly exposed to food products
- Chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, fridges, freezers, scales, fans, carts, galleys, fillers, ovens, stoves, racks, cooking applicances
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.