CRC Food Grade Penetrating Oil
Industrial Strength Penetrant
CRC Food Grade Penetrating Oil is an industrial-strength, low viscosity penetrant designed to quickly loosen and free seized, bound or frozen fasteners on all food processing equipment. The low surface tension penetrating oil formula creeps into cracks, seams, threads and joints with great efficiency and loosens rusted and corroded nuts, bolts, couplings, fittings, hinges and frozen components. Eases the disassembly of plant machinery, tools and equipment for routine maintenance and emergency repairs and leaves a thin non-drying colourless film with outstanding lubrication and corrosion inhibiting properties. Safe on most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers.
Temperature range from -20°C to +150°C (continuous), +170°C (intermittent). MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact. NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact.
Features & Benefits
- Eases disassembly of mechanical equipment – Low surface tension penetrating oil formula creeps into cracks, seams, threads and joints with great efficiency
- Improves Performance and Operating Efficiency – Loosens rusted and corroded nuts, bolts, couplings, fittings, hinges and frozen components
- Corrosion inhibiting – Lubricating residue prevents further corrosion
- Non-silicone – Will not harm paint, plastic or wood surfaces. Easier clean-up and removal of excess oil. Allows treated surfaces to be repainted
- High Flash Point – Provides increased user safety
- 360-degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, colourless, odourless, tasteless
- Temperature Range – Effective from -20°C to +150°C (continuous), +170°C (intermittent)
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact
- Penetrating oil spray
- Recommended for use on all food processing and handling equipment directly exposed to food products
- Chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, fridges, freezers, scales, fans, carts, galleys, fillers, ovens, stoves, racks, cooking appliances
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.