CRC Multilube Gel
Synthetic, non-drip lubricant
CRC Multilube Gel is a unique synthetic penetrating gel specifically formulated to provide a clean, odourless lubricant for high-pressure and high-temperature applications. It contains friction modifiers, anti-wear additives and tacking agents, does not drip off or fling off at high speed and resists hot and cold wash-off for long-lasting protection. It is ideally suited for highly loaded reciprocal moving parts and for general use in heavy industries, workshops, automotive and around the home workshop.
Applied as a clear oil with excellent capillary action CRC Multilube Gel penetrates quickly into tight areas before solvents evaporate leaving a waterproof load bearing gel that stays in place and withstands high pressure and shock load conditions. The speedy shift in viscosity provides both, excellent penetration action and premium staying power.
Temperature range from -35°C to +300°C. NZFSA Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment.
Features & Benefits
- Penetrating gel – Applied as an oil, it penetrates on application, evaporates very quickly within 5 to 10 seconds and sets as a gel-like grease
- Odourless & clear – For clean application and handling
- Does not attract dust
- Fresh & salt waterproof – Resists hot and cold wash off
- High pressure & heat resistant – Remains active under high-pressure loads, resists impacts of vibrations and shock load conditions
- Adhesive qualities – High resistance to fling-off at high speeds and temperatures, does not drip off overhead applications
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Resistant against non-concentrated acids and alkalis
- Does not contain chlorinated solvents
- Free from silicones, resins & acids – Will not damage rubber, o-rings, painted surfaces
- Wide temperature range – From -35°C to +300°C
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage/dairy factory incidental contact
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
- Industrial & Workshops – Forklift truck chains, hoists, conveyors (also overhead conveyors), coupling mechanisms, overhead door drive systems.
- Automotive – Door stops on cars, valve stems, sliding rails for venting roofs, sliding doors, car seats, suspension bushings, door lock/window mechanisms, hood shocks, throttle cables, cruise control cables, mechanical linkages.
- General – Hinge mechanisms, tractors and farm equipment, car wash equipment, marine use, special steel screws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.