CRC Peel Off Label Remover
Removes Labels And Adhesives
CRC Peel-Off uses the natural power of d-Limonene to soak through paper labels and release adhesive backings. Once released, the label can be easily removed from most containers and surfaces. Residue can be easily removed with a wet cloth. CRC Peel-Off can also be used to clean off the cured adhesive and to remove industrial ink from machinery.
CRC Peel-Off has many uses in factories, processing plants, supermarkets, printing plants and industrial applications.
MPI Approved C101-83. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories food areas non-contact.
Features & Benefits
- Removes labels and adhesives
- Cleans off cured adhesives
- Cleans industrial inks off machinery
- MPI Approved C101-83
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factory food areas non-contact
- Removes unwanted labels from most containers
- Cleans off cured adhesive
- Removes industrial ink from machinery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.