CRC Proseal #1 Underbody Coating
Underbody Rubberised Coating
CRC Proseal #1 Underbody Rubberised Coating is a professional-grade, bituminous-based formulation that forms a durable, waterproof protective coating. The long-lasting, flexible layer protects against rust, corrosion and abrasion. It insulates against road noise and seals out fumes, dust and moisture.
CRC Proseal #1 Underbody Rubberised Coating has excellent application, adhesion and stretch characteristics and is fast drying with no dripping, running or sagging. It has excellent adhesion to both painted and unpainted surfaces.
CRC Proseal #1 Underbody Rubberised Coating is ideal for use in wheel arches, quarter panels, fenders and undercarriages.
Features & Benefits
- Protects against rust, corrosion, moisture, heat and cold
- High resistance to abrasion
- Excellent sound reduction
- Fast Drying
- Excellent application, adhesion and stretch characteristics
- Convenient ready-to-use aerosol
- Bituminous based formulation
- Provides superior adhesion to both painted and unpainted surfaces
- Does not drip, run or sag
- To protect car underbody surfaces, wheel arches, quarter panels and fenders against rust, corrosion and abrasion.
- To insulate against road and muffler noise
- To seal out exhaust fumes, dust and moisture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.