JBL Club A754
Club Series 4-channel car amplifier — 75 watts RMS x 4
Looking like it was carved out of a block of steel, JBL's Club A754 four-channel amplifier can deliver 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers. Or, you can use the amp to power front speakers plus a subwoofer with up to 200 watts RMS from bridged channels. And this amp's Class D design means it won't put a huge load on your vehicle's electrical system.
Compatible with almost any system
Speaker-level inputs and signal-sensing turn-on allow this amplifier to simply integrate into almost any system, even one using the factory radio. Separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels tune the sound to perfectly fit your speakers or subs.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class H amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- bare wire to RCA adapters included for high-level input
- preamp outputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.