KYO-EI Racing Composite R40 1.25 / Gun Metal
Color: Classic M12 × P1.25
High-end racing nut "Racing Composite R40" material strength chromium-molybdenum steel (forged SCM435) adopted, and to lessen the harsh, diaGauge 17.
HEX flange from lighter (about 40 g), cut the useless flesh until the HEX! Taper colors-free to prevent loosening of the screws further raises set securely to the vehicle wheel and washer. Can choice neocro (Titanium-coated and Rainbow) and two different color, is a gem as wheel accessories.
- So color and body free of screws and bolts 60 ° taper vibration prevention.
- Color washer effect to be free and loose screws.
- To smooth operation mounting and removing wrench, hexagonal top adopted are great.
- Thorough weight reduction using aluminum color (A7075-T6 materials).
- Nut body and using carbide steel (SCM435) forged the strongest hardness.