Odorbact Out Lemon Fragrance - H1028
AR AIR CONDITIONING TREATMENT
Removes unpleasant odors that form in air-conditioning systems.
Simple to use.
The powerful agent contained in the product purifies your car’s air- conditioning system in less than 10 minutes.
Odorbact Out Lemon Fragrance by Mafra is the product designed to clean and purify the car air conditioning system.
Odorbact Out Lemon Fragrance eliminates bad smells inside the passenger compartment, such as the smell of cigarette smoke, food and above all there will be no more of the annoying stench due to impurities and molds that form in the ventilation duct of the air conditioning system. car. Finally, you’ll have a healthy, clean and purified air to protect your health.
Odorbact Out Lemon Fragrance identifies bad smells wherever they are and definitively neutralizes them.
While traditional odor removers act only on the lower part of the passenger compartment, Odorbact Out Lemon Fragrance, operating through the car’s air conditioning system, thoroughly removes all bad smells that accumulate in the passenger compartment, cleaning and purifying the air conditioning system of the car in less than 10 minutes. In fact, a simple pressure of the valve on the can is sufficient to obtain the delivery of the product
Treating the car air conditioning system with Odorbact Out Lemon Fragrance guarantees long-lasting cleaning of the passenger compartment, so you can always be sure of living in a purified environment!
How To Use:
- Switch on the ignition and the air conditioning.
- Switch the air system to internal circulation and then turn on the fan at maximum speed.
- Open all the air-outlets.
- Make sure that the windows are all closed.
- Place Odorbact Out on the passenger-side mat, making sure that the atomized jet does not directly strike the dashboard.
- Press the distribution button until it fixes in the valve.
- Step out of the car and close the door.
- Wait until the spray can is completely empty.
- Leave the bactericide to act with the engine running for at least 10 minutes.
- Allow fresh air to circulate in the car before getting in.