MAG 1 HIGH MILEAGE SYNTHETIC BLEND 10W‑40 MOTOR OIL
HIGH MILEAGE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OILS PASSENGER CAR MOTOR OIL
USA SYNTHETIC BLEND HIGH MILEAGE MOTOR OIL
Meets or Exceeds API SP, SN Plus, ILSAC GF6A, Gf5, Replaces All Order Blend
For Gasoline Engine
- Minimizes oil consumption and maximizes power output.
- Resists thermal breakdown and reduces deposit formation for longer, better engine protection than conventional oils.
- Provides a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Meets or exceeds U.S. and import car and light truck warranty requirements for all automotive gasoline engines currently in use.
HIGH MILEAGE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL FEATURING EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
MAG 1 with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear better than the latest API requirements.1
- Optimizes engine life for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles. It provides extra protection compared with conventional oils, plus conditions seals to help prevent leaks.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.2
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
- Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
As measured against the Sequence IV Average Cam Wear Limit for API SP.
To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Provides performance benefits for higher-mileage passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles; plus new and rebuilt engines.