MAG 1 CONVENTIONAL 10W-40 MOTOR OIL
CONVENTIONAL MOTOR OIL PASSENGER CAR MOTOR OIL
CONVENTIONAL MOTOR OIL with FMX FORMULA
API SP, exceeds ILSAC GF-6A, Replaces SN Plus, SM, SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF (obsolete)
- Resists thermal breakdown and reduces deposit formation for longer, better engine protection.
- Additives work to keep engines clean.
- Provides a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
CONVENTIONAL MOTOR OIL FEATURING EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme environmental conditions and engine stress.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Excellent wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.¹
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Excellent oxidation and deposit control.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Provides performance benefits for passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles; plus new and rebuilt engines.