MAG 1 UNIVERSAL 2-CYCLE
SMALL EQUIPMENT LUBRICANTS 2-CYCLE, SMALL ENGINE, MOTORCYCLE AND MARINE PRODUCTS
MAG 1® Universal 2-Cycle Oil is formulated as a basic, conventional oil. Designed for use in air-cooled 2-cycle engines such as lawn mowers, string trimmers and chain saws.
- Promotes engine cleanliness and prolongs spark plug life.
- Reduces carbon deposits and protects piston and cylinder from scuffing and wear.
- Mix only in a well-ventilated area away from sparks or open flames.
- Use clean, approved fuel container with fresh gasoline.
- Mix thoroughly before use.
- Always follow manufacturer's recommended mix ratios for optimum performance and protection.
- Meets JASO FB and API TC requirements.
- Low Ash Formula.
PROTECTION FOR TODAY’S 2 CYCLE ENGINES
Small engines have evolved dramatically, requiring highly specialized fluids for unique applications. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. Only the most advanced oil meets the difficult challenges of effectively balancing performance, strength and durability.
Featuring MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™. MAG 1 is designed to provide unsurpassed protection.
- Delivers superior friction stability to maintain smooth operation.
- Provides a strong oil film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts to prevent wear.
- Resists thickening due to high operating temperatures and speeds.