MAG 1® FULL SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN 5W‑40 A3/B4 MOTOR OIL
FULL SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN MOTOR OIL PASSENGER CAR MOTOR OIL
EURO BLEND 100% PURE SYNTHETIC BASE OILS
Meets or exceeds USA API SN/CF, EURO ACEA A3/B4, ACEA C3
For Gasoline & Diesel Engines
MAG 1® Full Synthetic European 5W-40 A3-B4 Motor Oil is our purest formulation and provide outstanding fuel economy. It delivers unsurpassed protection and performance, including the following benefits:
Engineered to improve fuel mileage and to maximize horsepower and acceleration, especially in higher rpm and turbocharged engines.
- Longer and better engine protection than conventional Engine Oil due to strong and uniform synthetic base Engine Oil and advanced molecules that provide a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Created for extreme hot and cold driving conditions: stop and go, frequent short trips, heavy loads and dusty conditions.
- Designed to meet or exceed requirements set by many major European automakers – Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Skoda, SEAT, Volkswagen.
FORMULATED FOR TODAY’S ENGINE DESIGNS
OEMs continue to evolve engine designs that demand more from motor oil. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. It provides unsurpassed protection.
UNSURPASSED PROTECTION, EVEN IN THE LIGHTEST VISCOSITY
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection. Our advanced oil chemistry actually improves oil properties through time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, in spite of severe engine temperatures.
FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL FEATURING EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
PERFORMANCE - Controls friction and wear.
- Improved fuel economy. Reduces fuel costs without sacrificing engine protection and performance. Also improves acceleration.
- Extended oil drain intervals.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
- 100% pure synthetic Engine Oil. Contains uniform molecules that provide the best, longest-lasting engine protection and performance.
STRENGTH - Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 Engine Oil react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.
DURABILITY - Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
- Outstanding oxidation and deposit control. Many new engine design strategies for OEMs result in higher operating temperatures and the need for greater protection.
- Gasoline- or diesel-fueled European passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions.
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.