MAG 1 FULL SYNTHETIC 5W-30 MOTOR OIL
FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL PASSENGER CAR MOTOR OIL
API SN Plus 100% SYNTHETIC OILS
Exceeds dexos1® Gen2, ILSAC GF-5, Replaces SN, SM, SL, & older formula
For Gasoline Engine
- MAG 1® Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil meet or exceed GM dexos1™ Gen 2 specifications for worldwide warranty requirements for all GM automotive gasoline engines currently in use. The oils are fully licensed by GM.
- Engineered to improve fuel mileage and to maximize horsepower and acceleration.
- Longer and better engine protection than conventional oils due to strong and uniform synthetic base oils and advanced molecules that provide a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Created for extreme hot and cold driving conditions: stop and go, frequent short trips, heavy loads and dusty conditions.
- Meets or exceeds API SP and ILSAC GF-6A requirements
FORMULATED FOR TODAY’S ENGINE DESIGNS
OEMs continue to evolve engine designs that demand more from motor oil. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. It provides unsurpassed protection, even in our lightest viscosities. Protects better than the thick oils of the past.
UNSURPASSED PROTECTION, EVEN IN THE LIGHTEST VISCOSITY
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection in every viscosity. Even our lowest viscosity oils protect better than thick oils of the past. Our advanced oil chemistry actually improves oil properties through time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, in spite of severe engine temperatures.
FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL FEATURING EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear more than 29% better than the latest API requirements.
- Improved fuel economy. Reduces fuel costs without sacrificing engine protection and performance. Also improves acceleration.
- Extended oil drain intervals.
- Engineered to handle the most extreme conditions.
- 100% pure synthetic oils. Contains uniform molecules that provide the best, longest-lasting engine protection and performance.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to avoid metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions.
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.