MAG 1 FULL SYNTHETIC 5W-40 CK-4 HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINE OIL
FULL SYNTHETIC HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINE OIL HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL
Featuring MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™. Provides unsurpassed protection, even in our lightest viscosities. Protects better than the thick oils of the past.
MAG 1 Full Synthetic 5W-40 is technologically advanced heavy duty diesel engine oil that provides unsurpassed protection and performance, including the following benefits:
- Our best cold temperature performance.
- Superior extended drain capability.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of OEMs.
ENGINEERING AND INNOVATION FOR EXTRA PROTECTION
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection in every viscosity. Even our lowest viscosity oils protect better than thick oils of the past. FMX Technology creates a strong, durable and high-performing level of protection that controls friction and reduces metal-to-metal contact.
Our advanced oil technology actually improves oil properties over time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, even in today’s hotter engines, reducing the need for thicker oil. This is exactly the kind of protection called for in today’s engines that deliver greater horsepower and better fuel economy.
FULL SYNTHETIC HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINE OIL FEATURING FMX® TECHNOLOGY AND EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
The latest MAG 1® Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oils are specially engineered and formulated to provide:
Unsurpassed protection for extended drain intervals.
Up to 1.6% improved fuel mileage.
Improved fuel economy. Reduces fuel costs without sacrificing engine protection and performance.
- Extended oil drain intervals. Fuel economies can be gained when following engine manufacturer recommendations and in conjunction with scheduled oil analysis.
Up to 53% better wear protection.
Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1® provides a very strong oil film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts, delivering up to 53% better wear protection.³
- Unsurpassed wear protection. The latest generation API CK-4 MAG 1 engine oils provide increased protection against harmful engine and bearing wear due to cavitation, because they improve oil aeration.
Up to 83% better oxidation control.
Up to 63% better deposit control.
Better oxidation and deposit control. FMX® Technology stands up to high heat and stress to protect as well on the last day as it does on the first day. Up to 83% better oxidation control and 63% better deposit control.⁴
- Formulated with higher starting TBN (10). Provides added oxidation control and protection against acid buildup that can cause rust and corrosion.
- This product and grade is a fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which the API CK-4 service categories are recommended. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and a wide range of cold and hot temperatures.
- It is backward compatible for CJ-4 and older API service categories.
- Approved by or meets requirements of major OEMs such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack/Volvo, Paccar, Navistar, Caterpillar, and others.
USA API CK4/SN SYNTHETIC HEAVY DUTY OILS
• Meets or exceeds API CK-4/SN, CJ-4, ACEA E9, E7, E4, E2
• Allison C-4, CAT To2, CAT ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a, CID A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G,
Cummins CES 20086, 20081, 20077, 20076, DAF, Detroit Diesel 93K218, 93K215,
93K214, 93K222, EO-N Premium Plus 03, EO-M Plus, Ford WSS-M2C171-E, Global
DHD-1, JASO DH-2, Mack EOS-4.5, Mack EO-O Premium Plus, MAN 3575, 270, MB
228.3, 228.31, MTU 2.1, MTU Type I, Type II, Volvo VDS-4, 3, 2, CDS-4.5, WSS-M2C171-F1
• API CK4-SN / Euro ACEA E9, E7, E4, E2, replaces older blend CJ4, CH4, CF and lower blends.
• Most advance formula to meet needs of heavy duty engine. Latest blends replaces ALL older
formula which can not be used on modern gasoline and diesel engines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.