MAG 1 FULL SYNTHETIC 10W-30 MOTOR OIL
FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL PASSENGER CAR MOTOR OIL
API SN Plus 100% SYNTHETIC OILS
Exceeds dexos1® Gen2, ILSAC GF-5, Replaces SN, SM, SL, & older formula
For Gasoline Engine
- MAG 1 - engineered to maximize horsepower and acceleration.
- Longer and better engine protection than conventional oils due to strong and uniform synthetic base oils and advanced molecules that provide a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Created for extreme hot and cold driving conditions: stop and go, frequent short trips, heavy loads and dusty conditions.
- Meets and exceeds API SP and ILSAC GF-5 requirements.
FORMULATED FOR TODAY’S ENGINE DESIGNS
OEMs continue to evolve engine designs that demand more from motor oil. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. It provides unsurpassed protection.
UNSURPASSED PROTECTION, EVEN IN THE LIGHTEST VISCOSITY
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection. Our advanced oil chemistry actually improves oil properties through time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, in spite of severe engine temperatures.
FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL FEATURING EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear more than 29% better than the latest API requirements.
- Engineered to handle the most extreme conditions.
- 100% pure synthetic oils. Contains uniform molecules that provide the best, longest-lasting engine protection and performance.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to avoid metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, especially when operating under severe conditions.
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.