MAG 1 SYNTHETIC BLEND 5W-30 MOTOR OIL
SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL PASSENGER CAR MOTOR OIL
SEMI-SYNTHETIC OILS - API SN Plus GF5
API SN PLUS, Replaces SN, SM, SL Exceeds dexos1® Gen2, ILSAC GF-5
For Gasoline Engine
Synthetic Blend 5W-30 Motor Oil provides extra protection and peace of mind, compared with conventional oil. It provides unsurpassed protection, even in our lightest viscosities. Protects better than the thick oils of the past.
- Resists thermal breakdown and reduces deposit formation for longer, better engine protection than conventional oils.
- Additives work to keep engines clean.
- Provides a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Meets or exceeds U.S. and import car and light truck warranty requirements for all automotive gasoline engines currently in use.
SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL FEATURING EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear better than the latest API requirements.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
- Provides extra protection, compared to conventional oil.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Better oxidation and deposit control. New engine design strategies for some OEMs result in higher operating temperatures and the need for greater protection.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
- Provides extra performance benefits for passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles; plus new and rebuilt engines.
- Formulated to exceed ILSAC GF-6A performance requirements.