MAG 1® SYNTHETIC BLEND 15W-40 CK-4 HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL
SYNTHETIC BLEND HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL
API CK4/SN SEMI-SYNTHETIC HEAVY DUTY OILS
CK-4, CJ-4, CH-4, SN, SM, EURO ACEA E9, E7, E4, E2
For Diesel & Gasoline Engines
MAG 1 Synthetic Blend 15W-40 CK-4 is technologically advanced heavy duty diesel engine oil that provides extra protection and performance, compared to Conventional Engine Oil, including the following benefits:
- Excellent extended drain capability.
- Approved by or meets requirements of major OEMs such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack/Volvo, Paccar, Navistar, Caterpillar and others.
ENGINEERING AND INNOVATION FOR EXTRA PROTECTION
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection and performance. FMX Technology creates a strong, durable and high-performing level of protection that controls friction and reduces metal-to-metal contact in modern and older engine design.
Our advanced oil technology actually improves oil properties over time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, even in today’s hotter engines. This is exactly the kind of protection called for in engines that deliver greater horsepower and better fuel economy.
SYNTHETIC BLEND HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINE OIL FEATURING FMX® TECHNOLOGY AND EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
The latest MAG 1® Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oils are specially engineered and formulated to provide:
Extra protection for extended drain intervals.
- Extended oil drain intervals. Economies can be gained when following engine manufacturer recommendations and in conjunction with scheduled oil analysis.
Up to 53% better wear protection.
Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1® provides a very strong oil film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts, delivering up to 53% better wear protection.³
- Unsurpassed wear protection. The latest generation API CK-4 MAG 1 engine oils provide increased protection against harmful engine and bearing wear due to cavitation, because they improve oil aeration.
Up to 83% better oxidation control.
Up to 63% better deposit control.
Better oxidation and deposit control. FMX Technology stands up to high heat and stress to protect as well on the last day as it does on the first day. Up to 83% better oxidation control and 63% better deposit control.⁴
- Formulated with higher starting TBN (10). Provides added oxidation control and protection against acid buildup that can cause rust and corrosion.
- This product and grade is diesel engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which the API CK-4 service categories are recommended. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and a wide range of cold and hot temperatures.
- It is backward compatible for CJ-4 and older API service categories.
- Approved by or meets requirements of major OEMs such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack/Volvo, Paccar, Navistar, Caterpillar, and others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.