MAG 1 HIGH MILEAGE SYNTHETIC BLEND 5W‑20 MOTOR OIL
HIGH MILEAGE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OILS PASSENGER CAR MOTOR OIL
- Minimizes oil consumption and maximizes power output.
- Resists thermal breakdown and decreases deposit formation for longer, better engine protection than conventional oils.
- Provides a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Meets and exceeds U.S. and import car and light truck warranty requirements for all automotive gasoline engines currently in use.
HIGH MILEAGE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL FEATURING EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear better than the latest API requirements.
- Optimizes engine life for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles. It provides extra protection compared with conventional oils, plus conditions seals to help prevent leaks.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.²
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
- Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Provides performance benefits for high-mileage passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles; plus new and rebuilt engines.
- Formulated to exceed ILSAC GF-6A performance requirements.