LED SPORT LAMPS - LP570
PIAA LP570 LED driving lights feature exclusive reflector-facing LED bulbs and a geometrically-perfect reflector to provide precise beam control and increased output compared with ordinary halogen bulbs.
The 7" 570 LED lights were built with durability and performance in mind. They are SAE compliant, and will perform anywhere, anytime, in any condition. The lens on PIAA’s 570 lamp is made of polycarbonate plastic, and is paired up with lightweight, durable aluminum housing. Inside the lamp there are two 5 watt LED bulbs along with an 8 watt circuit board that consumes only 1.5 amps per lamp while running on 12 or 24 volt power. The bulbs are a brilliant 6000 kelvin rating, which will give you tons of light output while maintaining that HID look. The 570 comes in a true driving pattern that minimizes stray light to give the user a precisely controlled beam pattern along with more useable light output than any other LED on the market. PIAA 570LED lamps are SAE compliant and come in a driving pattern. They feature two 5-watt LED bulbs and one electrical unit at eight watts per lamp (total of 18 watts per 570LED lamp at 1.5 amp draw). The lens’ outside diameter is 7-3/16 inches. PIAA offers the lamps for small trucks and off-road vehicles, including jeeps, SUVs and UTVs.
- 12V, 18W
- Reflector Facing Technology
- Brilliant 6000k Light Output
- 7" Diameter
- SAE Compliant: ECE / SAE / CCC
- A beam designed for extreme distances with improved side and shoulder illumination
- Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls output for better beam definition
- 6000k white output to replicate daylight for better illumination at night with 2 high power LEDs
- The 7-3/16” light is a durable, light-weight design that can handle any terrain
- Comes with two lights, mounting hardware, and harness with relay, fuse and switch
- SAE-Y Compliant, 10G Vibration Rating, IP67 water tight
- Ideal mounting location: bumper or overhead mounting for extreme distances