- 243°C dry boiling point exceeds 230°C DOT specification.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J 1703/1704, ISO 4925 (Class 3 and 4), US FMVSS 116 DOT3/DOT4.
- Incompressibility restores brake pedal feel and confidence.
- Excellent thermal stability for consistent braking.
- Non-petroleum based preserves brake lines and hardware usage life.
- Non-silicone base prevents moisture/water isolation that often leads to brake failure.
- This product is a heavy-duty, non-petroleum based brake fluid specifically formulated to meet and exceed fluid requirements of the modern disc and drum hydraulic brake systems.
- Made in the UK.