ALL ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
EXCELLENT DRAINAGE EVEN IN THE HEAVIEST RAIN
Helical grooves offer the same drainage effect as regular straight grooves. Acute grooves provide enhanced lateral drainage capabilities.
Wide, straight grooves on the shoulder provide excellent drainage during cornering.
SUPERIOR GRIP IN THE DRY
High-rigidity blocks on the shoulder help the tyre to maintain ist shape during cornering, thereby maintaining traction. YOKOHAMA´s outstanding asymmetrical tread desgin delivers firm grip in the dry. The wide tread also enhances handling.
SUPERIOR GRIP IN THE WET
The outstanding wet-surface performance of the A539 derives from a super-traction compound based on YOKOHAMA´s silica technology. Previously, silica did not disperse readily, making it difficult to use in compounds. To overcome this, YOKOHAMA developed its Zeruma, a special processing agent that allows an ideal diffusion of silica in rubber.
- The all-round sports tyre
- Sure Grip in the wet. The advanced silica compound of the A539 ensures superb traction, even on the most challenging surfaces.
- Low Noise, Enhanced Comfort. The A539 delivers the performance of a leading sports tyre with the minimum of noise.
- Miles better for user satisfaction. The A539 is tough and durable, offering longer-lasting superior performance.
- The YOKOHAMA A539 is the successor to the A520‘s crown, YOKOHAMA has built on the high performance of the A520 to produce the A539.
- Silica compound
- The asymmetrical tread pattern of the A539 offers outstanding stability when cornering, allowing you to experience the exhilaration of driving to the full.
- Providing stable sporty performance, the A539 ensures superb traction on dry and wet surfaces. The A539 is tough and durable, offering longer lasting superior performance.