The ADVAN A052 is an Ultra High Performance street legal Trackday and Competition tyre, developed for use in circuit, gymkhana, and Targa events. The ADVAN A052 is the successor to the ADVAN A048 R-Spec Tyre. Not only does the ADVAN A052 deliver unprecedented grip performance in wet and dry conditions, it also offers a comfortable ride with fuel efficient performance thanks to Yokohama’s BluEarth technology. Hand-picked by Lotus as the OE Tyre on the Elise Cup 250 (195/50ZR16 front and 225/45ZR17 rear) for the phenomenal grip provided under a broad range of temperatures on road and track.
- Asymmetric Tread Pattern Unprecedented levels of grip in wet & dry conditions.
- High-Rigidity Tread Rib Two main outer tread ribs expand the contact area and deliver powerful cornering ability.
- Dual Straight Inner Grooves Enhances straight line stability and superior anti-hydroplaning.
- New Sport Compound Combination of Motorsport Technology for extreme grip and BluEarth Technology for fuel efficiency, specially developed for the A052.
- Straight Thin Groove Dissipates heat and prevents time drop.