ADVAN Fleva V701
The ADVAN Fleva V701 is a high-performance sport tyre suitable for sport hatch and sedan performance cars. It offers agile handling in wet and dry conditions and is surprisingly quiet and comfortable for a sporty tyre. Developed by Yokohama’s expert engineers, the ADVAN range of tyres give drivers greater confidence to push harder without sacrificing grip.
- Directional Tread Pattern Enhances tread block stiffness for improved handling in wet and dry conditions.
- Solid Centre Rib High speed stability.
- Claw Groove Disperses water to improve drainage.
- Wide Sword Groove Improves grip when cornering.
- Lightning Straight Groove Increases contact area and improves wet traction.
- 5 Pitch Variation Low tyre and cabin noise.
SUPERIOR HANDLING – Solid outside ribs increase block stiffness while the solid center rib provides high-speed stability for crisp handling and a better on-center feel.
WET TRACTION – Jagged circumferential grooves deliver excellent hydroplaning resistance and shorter stops on wet roads.
QUIETER RIDE – An offset tread pattern increases stability and reduces pattern noise.