RAVENOL MOTOBIKE 4-T ESTER SAE 5W40
APPROVALS: JASO MA2 T903:2016 (M049RAV173)
RECOMMENDATION: Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Moto-Guzzi, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 5W-40 is a future-oriented engine oil which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes. It provides a fuel saving operation of the engines. In order to guarantee the low viscosity of the SAE class 5W as well as a low evaporation loss a solid and high loadable engine oil was formulated for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings with RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 5W-40.
The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 5W-40 fulfils the high tech demands of the latest powerful engine generation.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 5W-40 is suitable as a high performance low friction engine oil for all motorbikes in case the specification SAE 5W-40 is requested.
- a high corrosion protection
- fuel saving because of smooth running characteristics
- excellent detergent and dispersant characteristics
- prevention of black sludge formulation
- long endurance because of a high oxidation stability
- an excellent cold start behaviour
- a very good viscosity temperature behaviour
- a low evaporation tendency
- suitable for catalysts