- Exclusive Release to PartsPro
- First come, first serve basis!
- Limited Edition Electrum Gold only made for PartsPro
- Gone Forever Restock – 2 sets left
- One of the Most Flexible Fitments – fits majority of Mazda, Subaru, Toyota, Hyundai, etc. (inquire to confirm fitment)
- Best value compared to other flowforged wheel
- Price: P55,000 + free delivery nationwide + P10,000 PartsPro Store Credit*
- If you purchase your tires at PartsPro*
- Terms and Conditions Apply
PartsPro and Rota has a very special bond that resulted to multiple collaborations – one being this ultra-demanded, ultra-rare Rota PPR-03 Flowforged made exclusively for PartsPro.
The PartsPro-Rota Partnership
The PartsPro-Rota relationship has blossomed into something incredible – having the same vision and philosophy, the relationship goes way back. The founders, Raffy David and Michael Rojas respectively, having ears to the ground all the time, really know how to listen to their loyal customers -- one thing that’s very important to keep moving forward in the business. I guess you could easily compare them to Seikos – incredible craftsmanship, no nonsense approach at attainable prices.
Why the Restock?
PartsPro and Rota have decided to restock this model – which is also called FF06, a model which is newly developed and is flowforged. PartsPro and Rota have decided that they will be releasing the last 2 sets and then Rota's moving on to newer versions.
Capture a piece of history and reserve 1 of 2 today before they’re gone forever.
On top of the exclusive release, this electrum gold version which has a sporting theme is also a color that’s only made for PartsPro. If you see this shade of light gold on the streets, you know it’s from us here - one of a kind! #TeamPartsPro represent!
Staying true to its roots, Rota decided to make this at an accessible pricepoint even with its extremely limited quantity (same with the first generation Nike Yeezy's – yes, the 1's, not the 2's, and definitely not the Adidas' ones (of course at retail)
These PPR-03s were made to fit majority of the car brands – from Mazda, Subaru, to Toyota and Hyundai. Inquire to confirm your fitment today before they sell out. Reach out to us on Facebook to check availability once you've read this.
The PPR-03 sports an adaptive base. See below for full specs:
- Size: 8.5 x 19
- PCD: 5 x 114
- Offset: ET44
- Center Bore: 73.0 with Center Caps
Wheel Availability and Price
As mentioned above, before you finish this article, there might be a couple of guys who have reserved 1, or worst, 2 sets already. Still, won’t hurt to inquire (well, maybe it will hurt a little bit if they're already gone). They are priced at an accessible P55,000 ONLY! Damn, right? Don’t miss out on this!
PartsPro took the liberty to provide bonuses to whoever gets these awesome wheels. See below:
- P10,000 PartsPro.ph Store Credit if you purchase tires from PartsPro together with the wheels
- Store Credit is of course valid to all PartsPro.ph items
- Free Nationwide Delivery (free for Metro Manila, deducted from store credit if outside)
Shop for all these aftermarket and OEM parts on PartsPro.ph
Like what you've read? We have more!
Follow our podcast called ProCast by PartsPro.ph as we generally talk about cars and culture. Listen on your favorite streaming platforms:
Follow us on all social media pages for the latest products updates, reviews and car mod recommendations.